Peace of Mind

With all the talking heads in the media spouting off inaccuracies these days it’s hard to know who you can trust. I am a disabled Veteran who risked his life for this country. I was sent to Iraq to fight an unjust war that robbed me of my peace of mind and physical well-being, and every night I am awakened by the atrocities that I was forced to carry out by the U.S. government. Right now, poor people are being convinced to vote against the very programs that allow them to feed their children. Teenagers just barely out of highschool are being sent to war under the promise that the military will take care of them- when the reality is once they are released back into the civilian world they will have to fight for years to finally receive the benefits they deserve. In this country, we are given two choices: vote for a Democrat, or vote for a Republican. And we call this a democracy? Vote for the rich or vote for…the rich? That’s why I created this blog- so we will all know who’s lying now.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Well what can you do.


So why would anyone complain about taxing the rich? O wait Fox news is they are saying if we tax the rich it will gain about 700 billion dollars in a 10 year period just a small part of our debt so what’s the point right.   Well Fox news thinks that the first lady is spending too much and also they are picking on these little 1 million dollar programs are you kidding me you would have to eliminate 7,000 of those programs to equal the 700 billion.  Wait there is more they think the poor have it too easy they go on as far as to put percentages out there as in 99% have a refrigerator,  I don’t know about you but I think everyone should have a fridge….   Then they continue down the line 82% have a microwave 78% have air conditioning.  Honestly I think it gets really hot in the summer and I live in the mountains but hell I guess these rich guys need a few maids 5 houses all with ac and microwaves I’m sure.  You know you can never change their minds they are so worried about themselves that they will step on everyone to stay on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment